Phone: 03 9458 2962
Email: email@example.com or use the contact form as below.
Provision for Dealing with Complaints
If you have any concerns with respect to the running of HOCC please:
- Talk first to the Director to see if we can resolve the issue.
- If you are not satisfied with discussions with the Director please put your complaint in writing and it will be referred to the Committee of Management. Contact details are on the board in the foyer.
- Any complaints received must be reported to the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development within 48 hours by the President.
- Parents have the right to contact the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development should they have any concerns.
- Phone: 9412533, 145 Smith St Fitzroy 3065. www.education.vic.gov.au
If you or your child experiences outstanding service from one of our caring team members or one of our creative play and learn ideas have been a big hit, then please let us know! The Centre Coordinators plan activities and themes well in advance so feedback on the successful ideas could result in them happening more often.
General comments or operating and fundraising ideas!
Please submit any operating or fundraising ideas to the Committee of Management for discussion at a monthly meeting.
The HOCC team aim to settle children into the centre by working closely with parents. In order to make the transition as smooth as possible the team are available to answer your questions or concerns, share information and create a bond with your child to reduce any anxiety you or your children may have. They are also open to suggestions or feedback on 'drop off' time to assist in creating a positive experience for all.
The coordinators and carers are always happy to comment on your child's day and can be a valuable resource to you.